- Removed support for statistical variable names with dot-notation (e.g. .avg and .sum).
v1.1.2 (21 December 2017)¶
- Changed name of statistics variables that describe the average, minimum, maximum, cumulative values, or variance of a model state variable. The variables names that used to end with .avg, .sum, etc. now end with _avg, _sum, etc. The new naming convention was already adopted in the netCDF output in order to be compatible with the CF-1.6 convention, but is now also adopted in, for example, the Basic Model Interface (BMI). Old notation is deprecated but still supported.
- Prepared for continuous integration through CircleCI.
- Prepared for code coverage checking through codecov.
- Use percentages (0-100) rather than fractions (0-1) in the formulation of Belly and Johnson that describes the effect of soil moisture on the shear velocity threshold. Thanks to Dano Roelvink and Susana Costas (b3d992b).
- Reduced required accuracy for mass conservation tests from 0.00000000000001% to 1%.
v1.1.1 (15 November 2017)¶
- Made code compatible with Python 3.x.
- Prepared and uploaded package to PyPI.
- Switch back to original working directory after finishing simulation.
- Removed double definition of model state. Not only defined in constants.MODEL_STATE.
- Also write initial model state to output.
- Made netCDF output compatible with CF-1.6 convention.
- Added support to run a default model for testing purposes by setting the configuration file as “DEFAULT”.
- Added generic framework for reading and applying spatial masks. Implemented support for wave, tide and threshold masks specifically.
- Added option to include a reference date in netCDF output.
- Added experimental option for constant boundary conditions.
- Added support for reading and writing hotstart files to load a (partial) model state upon initialisation.
- Added preliminary wind shear perturbation module. Untested.
- Added support to switch on or off specific processes.
- Added support for immutable model state variables. This functionality can be combined with BMI or hotstart files to prevent external process results to be overwritten by the model.
- Added option to specify wind direction convention (nautical or cartesian).
- Fixed conversion from volume to mass using porosity and density (fe9aa52).
- Update water level with bed updates to prevent loss of water due to bed level change (fe9aa52).
- Fixed mass bug in base layer that drained sediment from bottom layers, resulting in empty layers (f612760).
- Made removal of negative concentrations mass conserving by scraping the concentrations from all other grid cells (03de813).
- Added tests to check mass conservation in bed mixing routines.
- Added integration tests.
v1.1.0 (27 July 2016)¶